The Miss Classy Media Foundation was launched in July 2020 aims to educate young writers and integrate them into the working world.
We are often bombarded with questions from aspiring bloggers seeking advice on how to kickstart a career in blogging. Miss Classy Media is committed to lending a helping hand.
Miss Classy Media is committed to helping the less fortunate and are looking to partner with various NGO’s in need of financial assistance. Paying it forward is not about personal gain, it’s about changing lives one day at a time.
Freelance Writers Wanted
Heloo,we are searching for talented writers from around the world.
Do you want to have your voice heard online and have impeccable writing skills and or photography skills?
Do you enjoy writing about life under lockdown, current affairs, celeb gossip, cars, health and fitness, fashion, food, sports or anything in between? Then we want you.
• Write news articles on a weekly basis.
• Do thorough research, fact-checking, and grammar checks.
• Must have the ability to come up with new story ideas and fresh angles.
• Source images online.
• Must have own internet access and be able to work remotely.
• Journalism degree or diploma preferred but not essential.
• Writing and photography experience preferred but not essential.
• This position is perfectly suitable for two freelance writers, or journalism/creative writing students or graduates. However, if you have not studied anything journalism related and would like to apply, feel free to do so.
Working hours are flexible and we provide a relaxed work atmosphere.
This opportunity is perfectly suitable for individuals looking to build up their work portfolio. Your bio will be included on the Miss Classy Media About Section and you are more than welcome to strut your stuff in the gallery section too. So expect some international #DigitalFame.
How to apply?
To be considered, submit a motivational letter outlining why you would make a great candidate, along with your CV and one or two examples of your own written work to email@example.com
If you have not written for any media platform before, submit a written piece on a topic of your choice that you think will be a hit online.
Interviews will be conducted telephonically.
We are looking for writers willing to start as soon as possible.