Thigh-high boots can transform any look from ‘playing it safe’ to daring and flirtatious instantly. Be it leather or suede, thigh-high boots dating back to screams I know who I am, look at me now. Whether you wear flat boots or a heel, it oozes sex appeal and is a definite statement piece of note. But if drama is your thing, defs aim high (literally) and go for stiletto thigh-high boots.
Wear with care
1. Wear a shirt dress or bulky sweater to balance fit.
2. Invest in monochromatic hues to balance look and not scream like you’re looking for attention. Less is more.
3. Skinny jeans + leather pants = slay
4. A-line mini skirt will balance the fit and a long coat will add structure.
5. Spring is here, gone are the days where boots are seasonal – pair it up with a shorts and crop top which will adds bucket loads of personality.